COVID-19 and Social Distancing
Due to the global outbreak of COVID-19, government restrictions and social distancing guidelines, all conveyancing services for property-related transactions will be provided remotely by email, telephone and video conferencing. Contact us if you have any concerns regarding the steps and safeguards we’ve implemented to keep you and our team safe from exposure and potential infection.
Experienced property lawyers assisting with conveyancing and other property transactions
We work with buyers and sellers to assist with various property transactions. We offer fixed fees for conveyancing services in the majority of transactions irrespective of time taken or complexity.
For legal assistance in:
- Buying property. Reviewing and negotiating Contract for Sale of Land relating to houses, apartments, vacant land and other commercial/rural properties. Home buyers, property investors, and first home buyers.
- Selling property. Preparing the Contract for Sale of Land relating to houses, apartments, vacant land and other commercial/rural properties. Assisting private property owners, institutions and business, and developers.
- Entering in contracts. Reviewing, negotiating and exchanging or entering into a Contract for Sale of Land, including option agreements.
- Investigating property. Arranging for building and pest inspections, strata title inspections, surveys and other reports relating to property.
- Searching title records. Ordering property searches (ie, with various authorities such as council and utilities) necessary for due diligence and settlement preparation.
- Making financial arrangements. Finalising settlement calculations and working with your bank or fiancier to ensure the amounts payable on settlement are correct.
- Finalising settlement. Finalising all property transactions arising from buying or selling property, including traditional physical settlements and electronic settlements through PEXA.
- Attending to registrations. Aside from PEXA settlements, arranging for the physical registration of other documents such as mortgages, caveats, priority notices, leases and variations.
Choose our property lawyers for your transaction
Conveyancing should be easy and straightforward, right? It’s not. With so many variables and moving parts to the process, conveyancing can be exceptionally unpredictable at times. Our down-to-earth approach provides easy-to-understand practical solutions to what can often be emotional and complex logistical challenges. In your decision to use our legal services, you’ll appreciate that we’re readily available on short notice, easily accessible, and offer some of the lowest cost legal fees in Sydney.